Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #56

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
----------------

I was a little busy last Saturday and forgot to post my STS so I have a little bit more than usual today! 

IN MY MAILBOX



On Your Mark (Byways #1) by C.J. Milbrandt
This book came with these 3 amazing prints and I am in awe of this women's talent! I can't wait to read this and hope to get my hands on the rest in this series!


The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
The Shrunken Head (The Curiosity House #1) by Lauren Oliver & H.C. Chester
Many thanks to Andrea @ Reading Lark for these!

FOR REVIEW
from Netgalley


The Glass Castle by Trisha White Priebe & Jerry B. Jenkins
Bob's Burgers: Well Done by Loren Bouchard

LIBRARY HAUL


Pax by Sara Pennypacker
Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede

---------
I'd love to see what new books you got this week! 

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I hope you enjoy those books. Those prints are awesome!

    ReplyDelete