Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Sunday Post #14


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

I'm in a bit of a funk this week. I feel like I haven't read much, written much, visited many blogs, or basically done anything of real importance here. Sigh. It'll pass but right now I'm feeling a little lackluster. My blogiversary is this week so that should cheer me up. :)

Last minute update: I'm headed to my library book sale in an hour or so! Book shopping always cheers me up! I'll probably tweet or instagram what I get around noon! 

2nd update: 
Today's haul from the library book sale! I only spent $15!

Coming Soon
My Blogiversary is on the 15th and there will be a giveaway!

Books I Finished This Week


New Children's Books We Read This Week
I've forgotten to keep track this week! I haven't even been adding them to Goodreads! *gasp*

What I'm Currently Reading


(Physical Book)
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
I'm still reading this! It's not that it's not good or slow or anything, I promise! I've just had so little time to read this week! 

(ebook)
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
I wanted to put this off until I could get the second book but the other book I was going to read is way too much like Uprooted to read them at the same time! 

-------------
How was your week? Feel free to link your Sunday post in the comments! 

14 comments:

  1. I hope you have a better week this week and that you found some great stuff at the library book sale.

    I loved Ink and Bone and hope you enjoy it. I can't wait for the second book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying Ink and Bone so far! I love the idea of the Library of Alexandria never being destroyed! :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your new week and I hope the funk goes away. Thanks for sharing...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love library book sales. I usually take a couple of totes with me as I tend to go crazy! I hope you find some good ones that will get your reading mojo back!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are probably my favorite bookish event all year! I always find some great books to add to my shelves! This time I found more than I was expecting to! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! I tried Ink and Bone and it was a DNF but I want to try again. Now off to check your twitter and instagram to see what u got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit late on uploading my haul because it's been a busy day but I'm getting pics uploaded now! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Happy blogoversary this week! And enjoy the sale- I love library sales and basically any book sales really lol! Looks like you got some good stuff- I see a Salvator in there and House of secrets looks fun with that eye or whatever on the spine. Nice haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a long time fan of R.A. Salvatore and I'm really looking forward to starting House of Secrets! :)

      Delete
  6. Well you rocked the book haul this week! So many lovely books... I love Library sales! :)

    Happy Reading! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I hate when I am in a slump, so I hope things get better. I think you did great reading those three! I need to read Ink and Bone! I hope you are liking it.

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Ink and Bone from the library this week as well! I need to read it soon. I hate when I don't have time to read, makes me crazy! Hope you have a great week coming up!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you can get out of your funk but the upcoming Blogiversary sounds great! Celebrations galore!

    ReplyDelete