Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Sunday Post #13


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

Not much to say about this week. We did our Easter egg hunt on Monday, did a lot of gardening, it rained a lot. I finally got to see Deadpool and Mockingjay Part 2. And we finally got to go to a Storytime at the library again. It had almost been a month since our last one! 

This Past Week On The Blog

Coming Soon
Book Review: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Book Review: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Book Review: The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
Stacking the Shelves (didn't get this week's post up!)

Books I Finished This Week



New Children's Books We Read This Week



What I'm Currently Reading


(ebook)
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
I'm finally reading this. It's been on my TBR for 2-3 years now.

(physical book)
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
I've had an arc of this since about 6 months before it came out but that was right around the time I had my first daughter so I just never had time to pick it up and read it. I love it so far! 

A photo posted by Stacy Renee (@stacyrenee09) on

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen Mockingjay Part 2 yet. Looking forward to seeing what you think of Ready Player One- that had so much buzz. Enjoy your reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen Mockingjay part one but I am not a huge Hunger Games fan either and just watching them in movie form as I couldn't get into the books...lol. I need to watch part one but I might wait till part two is on dvd. :)

    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've had a pretty busy week! I've still to see both parts of Mockingjay, I just can't seem to find the time. I can't wait to see what you thought of Throne of Glass, I've been meaning to read Sarah J Maas for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Ready Player One and Uprooted! Can't wait to see what you think of them. What did you think of Deadpool? I though Ryan Gosling was amazing in that movie =)

    ReplyDelete