Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Kid Lit Blog Hop - April 2016

The Kid Lit Blog Hop was created to  share our love for children's literature and is hosted by Naila @ ReadingAuthors.
-----------
I haven't been keeping up with the picture books since the last Kid Lit Blog Hop which means less picture book reviews in the future but I had a small reserve of reviews built up from March for this one. We had some doctor appointments that all fell on the same day as StoryTime at our local library so we weren't able to go for a whole month! That means we mostly just re-read my daughter's books. I did take the time to get a few reviews up though and I hope to get back into the swing of things soon! 

Picture Book Reviews


Be A Friend by Salina Yoon
(My Review)
I absolutely loved this one!
 

Chloe by Peter McCarty

Love Is My Favorite Thing by Emma Chichester Clark

Knuffle Bunny Trilogy by Mo Williams


The Tea Party In The Woods & The Storm by Akiko MiyaKoshi


The Wonderful Fluffy Little Squishy by Beatrice Alemagna
(My Review)

Moon Rabbit by Natalie Russell

Children's Book Reviews


The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster

The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White

Middle Grade Book Reviews


Shadow Magic by Joshua Khan

-----------

Ok, so I had a few more reviews built up than I thought I did!

Also, I'm not exactly sure because it's been a while since I updated my progress but I think I'm at 137/1001 on the 1001 Children's Books to Read Before You Grow Up list! Slow progress but I'll maybe get through at least half the list by the time my toddler is in school! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment