Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Funny(ish?) Books I'd Like To Read
I don't read enough books that make me laugh so instead I've decided to list funny books that I'd like to read. At least they seem like they would be funny. If you've read any of these and know that they aren't actually going to make me laugh, let me know in the comments please!
1. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson - This one just looks funny. I love this cover!
2. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams - I can't believe I haven't read this yet.
3. Hyperbole and A Half by Allie Brosh - I don't know much about this one but I remember a lot of people talking about it.
4. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson - I love this cover and it sounds pretty good, too.
5. Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple - Another I don't know much about but have seen people say they enjoyed it.
6. Practical Demonkeeping by Christopher Moore - I picked this one up at the book sale last week. I've read a book by Moore before that wasn't very funny but I'm hoping that this one is.
7. Stiff by Mary Roach - Is it weird that I sort of once knew a woman named Mary Roach who just happens to be a 'Stiff'? Too insensitive? Oops.
8. Yes Please by Amy Poehler - This was a tie between Poehler, Tina Fey, and Chelsea Handler. All seem like they'd be at least a little laugh worthy.
9. Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn - I have no idea is this is funny but the title gets me. I'm just imagining the joke that is the life of a girl named Ella Minnow Pea. Poor kid.
10. Go The Fuck to Sleep by Adam Mansbach - I can't help myself. I'd probably crack up laughing trying to read this to my kiddo.
Since I'm obviously in need of funny book recs, please lease a link to your Top Ten Tuesday for me to check out your lists! Thank you! :)
Also, it was my 3 year blogiversary this week and I'm celebrating with TWO GIVEAWAYS! They are very low entry so go check them out!