Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten 2016 Bookish Goals & Resolutions
1. Read 30+ books - I keep this goal low because it is hard to find the time to read with a one year old!
2. Read at least 5 Book to Movie Adaptations - There are so many every year it is really hard to keep up!
3. Finish at least 3 Series - I plan on finishing at least 5 but in case I can't find the time, 3 is fine.
4. Start no more than 10 new series - This is probably going to be a big fail. It's really hard not to read that shiny new book that turns out to be the first in a series.
5. Read at least 10 books from the '1001 Books To Read Before You Grow Up' list - I will probably read more than 10 since I read books to my daughter every single day and would like to tackle a lot of books on this list.
6. Read at least 2 classics - I LOVE classics but they are long and time consuming.
7. Participate in at least 1 read-a-thon - This depends on how much time I can pull together to read. I will most likely join in on the first Bout of Books of the year while I'm still super eager to work on my goals.
8. Have at least 100 blog posts by the end of the year - I couldn't find the time to blog very much in 2015. I'd like to remedy that, even if I have to write a ton of posts in the middle of the night.
9. Record that I have read at least 100 books with my daughter - I read anywhere from 1 to 5 picture books with my daughter every day but they are usually re-reads or I forget to record that I read them on Goodreads.
10. Keep up with my challenges on my Goodreads 'The Book Challenge' Group.
What are YOUR goals for 2016?