Friday, May 27, 2016

COYER Summer Vacation Challenge Sign Ups & Goals

The COYER Summer Vacation Challenge is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!

Runs from June 18th to September 2nd!

This year, COYER has it's own website that will be unveiled on June 18th! 
coyerchallenge.com

In the past this has been a strictly ebook challenge but this time the rules have been thrown to the wind! That means you can read whatever you want, whether it be ebook, audiobook, or physical book.
 I will probably still use this as motivation to read more of the ebooks that are filling up my tablet but I will of course still read physical books as well. 

My Goals
Because this is spread out over 2 months, there's really no telling exactly what I will read but it will most likely be books from my monthly TBRs. 
 July TBR
August TBR
(will link those when the time comes)

I'm going to give myself a goal of 16-20 books.
I am sure I will be able to surpass that but I don't want to be overly ambitious. I'm not exactly on 'summer vacation' and will still have plenty of responsibilities so I won't be able to read any more than I usually do.

Here are a few books that I think I will be reading sometime within June - August.
This is subject to change when I make my TBR posts. 

EBOOKS


PHYSICAL BOOKS



I also hope to spend more time connecting with other book lovers via the Facebook group, instagram, and commenting on any COYER blog posts I see! 

Interested? Find out more and SIGN UP HERE!!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so good! I didn't know it wasn't just ebooks this time around, but I guess that's pretty cool, especially since it's a long event! I might have to take part. And focus on my kindle books too, I just made a 60 book TBR on my kindle...
    I've got Legacy of Kings and Raven Boys too so we might end up reading some of the same books!

    ReplyDelete