Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017 Beat the Backlist Challenge


Beat the Backlist is a year-long reading challenge hosted by NovelKnight.

You can learn more and/or sign up here.

This challenge seems to have it all (readathons, mini-challenges, and even bookstagram challenges) so when I saw it I immediately knew I wanted to participate. My main focus for 2017 is to read more backlist books and knock out a portion of my gigantic TBR pile.
 2017 is going to be a very busy year for me so small commitments are key to my reading (and blogging) success right now but I've already committed to reading more of my own books so I'm going to give myself a goal of at least 40 books from my shelves that are published before 2017.

I'd rather not list out all the books I plan on reading for this challenge but I do have a handy visual list on listchallenges of my 2017 TBR! The first 50 or so books are books on my physical TBR! 


Reading updates can be tagged with #backlistbooks

Readathon
dates for March, June, September, & December are to be announced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment