Saturday, January 28, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #76 - Winter Haul

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
----------------

It's been over two months since I shared a proper STS, though I did share my Christmas haul on a past Sunday Post. Other than that, I've got quite a bit of catching up to do and I'll probably forget a few books while I'm at it. 

IN MY MAILBOX



 I was lucky enough to win these two from Goodreads a few months ago. Tales From the Arabian Nights has beautifully illustrated pages and educational footnotes (in the sidebar) covering the historical aspects of each story. I can't wait to read the stories to my daughter! 

For Review

PURCHASED

December's 'Epic' Owlcrate
A photo posted by Lazy Day Lit (@lazydaylit) on
I'll share January's box next week!

My latest thrift store haul.
I got all of these books for just $2.12! 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice!! Some new to me ones there! Hope you enjoy each and every one of these!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I need to find a thrift store in my area!

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of your new books are new to me. Yay for books at a great price.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a lot of nice books here. I love going to the thrift stores for books! Not a lot of people think about it, but they usually have a good verity of books, depending on where you go. Great haul this week!

    Brittney @ Reviews from a Dreamer

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prisoner of Ice and Snow looks great, and I love the Game of thrones stuff in the owlcrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool book haul! I've not heard of any of your new books, sadly, though I am very familiar with OwlCrate. When I graduate and (hopefully) get a job, I want to sign up for a monthly book box subscription! They are awesome and there are so many to choose from. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Stacy. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Arabian Nights book looks awesome! I love winning books. Thanks for the follow! I followed back. :)

    ReplyDelete