Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017 Wrap Up


I have a feeling that the months are going to fly by this year. Before I know it, I'll be saying that I have no idea where the year went.

It was a pretty good reading month for me. I feel like I haven't had a really good reading month since some time in the first half of 2016. I read a total of 6 books, 5 of which were from my shelves. 
My favorite read of the month was Outlander (because ohmyglob, Jamie Fraser really is the perfect book boyfriend and this book gave me all the feels I didn't know my indifferent little heart had anymore) but I actually really enjoyed all the books I read. 
I started 3 series which I hope to continue in the next few months.

I could have done a lot better on the blog and posted more reviews so I hope to do better in February. I did make visiting more blogs and commenting back a bigger priority this month and I will hopefully continue that. :)

Books I Read

Total Pages Read: 
2612

Reviews & More

The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab
I Am Jane Goodall by Brad Meltzer
Our Country's Presidents by Ann Bausum
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket


Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start in 2017
2016 Releases I'd Like to Read in 2017

Challenge Updates

1. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
4. Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by J.K. Rowling
5. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende

Total: 5/40 books


1. Wintersong
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses
3. Fantastic Beasts
4. The Neverending Story

Total: 4/25 books

2017 ABC CHALLENGE
6/26 books

How many books did you read this month? I'd love to hear what your favorite read of the month was! 

4 comments:

  1. January was a good reading month for me too. Looks like you're off to a good start on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did a terrific job reading this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read Outlander, and I really need to change that. Soon ...

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite book from January was Faith in Every Footstep which took me on an Alaskan sled dog adventure with a hint of romance. So much fun. I didn't read the screen play, but took my daughter to see Fantastic Beasts for her birthday. I loved the special effects.

    ReplyDelete