Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #98 - 2016 Releases I Plan to Read in 2017


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get to (And Totally Plan To)


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas - Ok, technically I haven't even started ACOTAR yet but I plan to read it this month so this one will be shortly after.
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - I freaking loved her Shades of Magic books and have heard great things about this.
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - I heard mixed reviews on this one but now that Wayfarer is out (coming out?) a lot of people are talking about it and it has renewed my interest. 


Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor - I have this one on my TBR pile for this year and really hope to get to it. 
And I Darken by Kiersten White - Another book I own and have heard nothing but great things about. I can't wait to read this one. 
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - I know a lot of people that kind of hated this one until the very end so I'm hesitant but I received this in an Owlcrate so I still want to read it.


A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess - I haven't seen many reviews for this one but I really like how it sounds. 
The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst - I really really want to read this one. It sounds like such a great fantasy.
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - This is a must read since I've only heard amazing things about it.


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling - I received this for Christmas and am hoping to fit it in this month. I need to read it soon so I can see the movie but I'm not going to get the chance to see in theaters so I guess I have a little time at least. 

How about you all? What books did you not get to in 2016 that you are making a priority this year? 

4 comments:

  1. Great list! A few of these are on my TBR, but I didn't include them on my post this week. So many books to choose from this week. I actually read Fantastic Beasts and haven't watched the film yet and I do kind of regret not watching before reading for this one.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! A few are ones I still need to read ACOMAF being one, plus ASBAB. There were just too many good books last year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely read Into the Dim, A Shadow Bright and Burning, and Three Dark Crowns--I really enjoyed those three :D Hope you love them!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three Dark crowns I'm hopeful for, I read a bit of it in the bookstore and liked the beginning so we'll see. And The Queen of Blood I have high hopes for as well.

    ReplyDelete