Thursday, January 5, 2017

2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge


This challenge is hosted by Sandy from Somewhere Only We Know and Holly from Words Fueled By Love.

You can learn more and sign up for this challenge HERE

One of my big goals last year was to finish more series and I'd like to continue that this year. I start more series than I can count and if I don't focus on finishing them asap, years will have gone by and I will have forgotten enough that I would have to read them all over. So I'm determined to marathon more series this year. 

I have a few series that I will be finishing this year and a few series that I hope to start and finish as well. Only the last book in the series counts for this challenge so hopefully I can read through plenty of series this year!

I was able to finish 5 series in 2016 but without knowing more of which books might be coming out I'm going to keep my goal at 5 series

Series with only the last book left to read:

 Series that I hope to start and finish this year:
(first and last book)

8 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge, it can be SO hard t keep up on series. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us this year in the Series Enders Reading Challenge. I've got The Throne of Glass series ender on my list too! Good luck to you!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to striking a few series off my list! And I'm a little scared about the Throne of Glass ending! I have no idea how Maas likes to end her stories and if my heart will still be in one piece afterward!

      Delete
  3. I am doing this challenge too. I can't wait to read The Conjuring of Light! Good luck with your challenge goals :)

    Sam @ a thousand times over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do a great job with it! My goal is kind of small this year since most of the series I've started in the past few years still have a few books out. The Conjuring of Light is my #1 most anticipated! :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck Stacy Renee with your goals! I always seem to have ones I intend to finish and then others pop up on my radar throughout the year. Thanks for participating in the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge! Happy reading!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Onyl We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, it's so hard to finish series when there are so many shiny new ones coming out every month! :)

      Delete