Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2017 TBR


Happy New Year!

2016 flew by so quickly and I'm kind of still reeling at the fact that it's already a new year. I always enjoy the beginning of the year though. I'm a list maker and I spend quite a bit of time on my goals, resolutions, TBR list, and more.
I'm going to continue with my monthly TBR's that I started half way through last year because they really help me visually with what I need to read vs. what I want to read (because that's just how it goes in the reviewing world). 

I've gone a bit farther than just this month with my TBR though and have created a year long TBR for 2017 on listchallenges if you are interested in checking  that out! 

So here are a few books I am going to dig into this month!
Let me know if you've read any of these or if I should make any a top of the list priority!



For Review
1. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
2. The Falconer by Elizabeth May


Lists (Books on special lists, my original tbr, or film adaptations)
1. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell (I'll be reading this to my daughter)
2. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
3. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket


For Fun (Other books I just really want to read)
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
4.Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling


Maybe (Books I borrowed and may need to  return)
1. Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
2. The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket



1 comment:

  1. Gemina I need to read that. and I remember being really interested in The Falconer when it came out- never read it though. I think the sequel is out? I think they're supposed to be pretty good. Wintersong looks good but admittedly I only really know it from the cover...

    ReplyDelete