Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Kid Lit Blog Hop - February 2016


The Kid Lit Blog Hop was created to  share our love for children's literature and is hosted by Naila @ ReadingAuthors.

I am rather new to the Kid Lit Blog Hop but I read a lot of juvenile/middle-grade novels and read picture books to my daughter several times every day. 
I've been reviewing some of the newer, more interesting picture books we read so I figured I'd round them all up into one post for the hop. 







MIDDLE GRADE REVIEWS



---------

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love David Weisner books, and Art & Max is such an interesting one! Thanks for vising the #KidLitBlogHop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from the #Kidlitbloghop I love the cover for The Inn Between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The middle grade books look interesting. I'm drawn to The Black Reckoning's cover. How great that you are reading so many different books with your daughter. Thank for Hoping with us!

    ReplyDelete