Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Sunday Post #8


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

Another mostly uneventful week for us but less stressful than last. We bought a big flat of strawberries and made strawberry shortcake and fruit leather. We built a new garden bed to fill with milkweed for the butterflies and transplanted lots of early summer veggies. It had been a pretty warm week (80's-90's) but then it rained and the temp went back down to the 50's-60's.
Did anyone else binge-watch 'Fuller House' on Friday?

This Past Week On The Blog

Coming Soon
Book Review: Crown of Midnight
Book Review: The Sword of Summer

Stacking the Shelves
Books I Finished This Week



New Children's Books We Read This Week





What I'm Currently Reading



(ebook)
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I am thoroughly in love with this series right now. Crown of Midnight was the best book I've read so far this year and even better than the first book! 

(physical book)
I'm not sure what I want to read yet! I have a couple of library books but I also have a stack of my own books that I wanted to read for the Take Control of Your TBR Challenge in March so I'm kind of torn. 

3 comments:

  1. Those warm temps sound pretty good! I could use 80's or 90's right about now- well maybe 80's. :) Both the Throne of Glass and Magnus Chase are two series I've been thinking about, will watch for your reviews. Nice review of Glass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd send you our high temps if I could! Another month or two and I'll be hiding away inside in the a/c because it will be closer to 100!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read the Sarah Maas books! I think I am the only person who hasn't read them yet! My students were all super excited to go home Friday and binge on Fuller house! I am sure I will get the full play by play tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete