Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Sunday Post #6


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

We had a pretty uneventful week until yesterday when we went to see some manatees!
 I've seen plenty throughout my life and swam with them in the wild as well but this was a place we'd never been to before and was free yesterday. 
Lovebug made a new friend at storytime this week at the library and it was fun to watch her interact with other kids.
 As for today, hubby and I are going to get take-out and watch a movie with Lovebug.
I hope you all have a wonderful St. Valentine's Day! 


Coming Soon
Book Review: City of Thirst 
Love For Books Readathon Wrap Up

Books I Finished This Week


    

New Children's Books We Read This Week






What I'm Currently Reading


The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan
I just finished The Heroes of Olympus series and this is kind of going against my no new series that don't have any sequels out yet rule but I love Riordan's books and couldn't say no to this. Norse gods? Yes, please! 

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
I would have started this sooner but my library decided that I had to wait extra long for it. 


Follow me on Instagram!
A photo posted by Stacy Renee (@stacyrenee09) on

No comments:

Post a Comment