Monday, February 29, 2016

February 2016 Wrap Up


Another great month for me and here's hoping that March goes just as well! 

Books I Read




Pages Read:
1990

Challenge Progress


New Places Visited

(The Inn Between)
Nevada

(The Mouse and the Motorcycle)
Sierra Nevada, California

(The Sword of Summer)
Boston, Massachusetts 

----------

Fantasy Books Read in February:


----------


I'm not 100% sure this is the *end* of this series because the end leaves room for another book but Goodreads shows no future books. :(

----------

Books Read:

----------


----------

I read 38 picture books in February and reviewed 21 of them on Goodreads. 

See all the picture books I read HERE.
--------
How did you guys do on your goals this month? What was your favorite book? 

4 comments:

  1. Wow you did terrific with your Challenges, I did get a few done for mine as well!! My fave book so far, still is More Than Magic by Donna June Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just looked it up and More Than Magic sounds like a pretty good read!

      Delete
  2. Stacy, you are kicking book butt with these challenges..way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did so so little reading last year that I'm determined to reach my goals this year! :)

      Delete