Sunday, February 7, 2016

Love For Books Readathon


The 3rd annual Love For Books Readathon is hosted by Novel Heartbeat

This read-a-thon runs from Monday, February 8th through Sunday, February 14th.

You can find out more about this challenge and sign up HERE

I've been on the lookout for another readathon since the beginning of January and this couldn't have come at a better time. I need motivation to get through the books I'm reading! Something about February puts me in a bit of a slump. All the excitement of the new year has worn off, I guess. 

I hope to read at least 3-4 books during this week. 

I need to finish Cogling and City of Thirst and I don't have anything specific lined up after that unless I finally get some of the books I have on hold or something becomes available through Overdrive. If not, I may start a classic to pass the time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment