Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #52


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

FOR REVIEW


    

Shadow Magic by Joshua Khan 
&
Grayling's Song by Karen Cushman


PURCHASED

We took a trip to the local thrift store and found some good childeren's books. 


The Adventures of Max the Minnow by William Boniface
This book has big googly eyes that fit each creature on each page. It's a really fun book! 

I Am A Bunny by Ole Risom
Illustrated by Richard Scarry

We checked this one out from the library last week and thought it was so cute so when we saw it we scooped it up! 

The Untidy House of Mrs. Tittlemouse by Beatrix Potter
Gotta love Beatrix Potter books! 


It's Earth Day! by Mercer Mayer
My favorite holiday and our first Little Critter book!

Time To Pee by Mo Willems
This one probably sounds gross to pick up at a thrift store but it was in pristine condition as if it had never been opened before. I also always disinfect the books we get there anyway. We introduced the 'potty' recently so hopefully this will help.  

Bad Habits!, or The Taming of Lucretzia Crum by Babette Cole
This one is about a spoiled brat! Maybe it will come in handy in the future as well!
 
----------

I also grabbed all the books in yesterday's Freebie Friday post!

----------

What did you add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Great haul! I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you love them!!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute books! I've been wanting to read Grayling's Song. Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading the Little Critter books as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have I seen "It's Earth Day!" before? I know that fuzzy creature from somewhere? Is that a book series?

    Anywho, I hope you enjoy! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fun children's titles. I loved the Mercer Mayer books for my kids. They are so full of heart. Shadow magic and Grayling's Song also look like fun books to read. Have a fun week with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shadow Magic looks really intersting. Graylings Song was a book that my co-worker's daughter loved. I hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grayling's Song looks so pretty! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete