Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #71

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
----------------

IN MY MAILBOX


A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet - I don't usually gravitate towards Fantasy Romance but this one has 4+ stars on Goodreads and great reviews and the synopsis has me very intrigued. 
The Giant Smugglers by Matt Solomon & Chris Pauls - A middle-grade fantasy about giants! I don't know too much more about it but giants are one thing I don't get enough of in fantasy.  


Serafina and the Black Cloak & Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty - Plus lots of other goodies, including a spiral notebook that I forgot to include in this photo. Thank you, Disney-Hyperion! 

Did you add any books to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment