Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016 Wrap Up



So this month wasn't any better than August for me. I guess that slump lingered into September. The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon did help me get out of the slump and finish a few books but it was a little too late. I finished a total of 6 books. 

Books I Finished


1. The Voyage to Magical North by Claire Fayers
2. Shadows of the Dark Crystal by J.M. Lee
3. The Dream (Rahtrum Chronicles) by R.K. McLay
4. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie
5. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
6. Timekeeper by Tara Sim


Started But Haven't Finished / Currently Reading

Challenge Progress

New Places Visited
I did a really bad job of keeping track of this so here's a last minute guess.

(Absolutely True Diary...)
Spokane Indian Reservation

Reardan (hopefully that's a real place)

(Timekeeper)
London
Einfield
and I stopped there...

--------

The Voyage to Magical North
Shadows of the Dark Crystal 
The Dream

--------

The Dream
Timekeeper

--------

Shadows of the Dark Crystal
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian
Illuminae

--------

Shadows of the Dark Crystal
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files)
The Dream (Rahtrum Chronicles)
--------
How did you guys do on your goals this month? What was your favorite book? 

No comments:

Post a Comment