Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #91 - Books On My Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I've been MIA lately and really needed to get back into this weekly meme.

Today's prompt is 

Books On My Fall TBR


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - I got this in September's OwlCrate! 
Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty - I read the first book last year and loved it.
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke - I'm reading bits of this between other books and it's huge so it will probably take me all of Fall to finish. 



The Cartographer's Daughter by Kiran Millwood Hargrave - This looks like a fun middle-grade.
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas - I'm dying over the fact that I haven't read this yet. I didn't buy a copy because I only own the first book in paperback and my library is making me wait forever. 

The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye - Another one I've been waiting on my library forever for. Should be able to read it soon though. 

Other than those, I'll be reading lots of spooky reads in October and I plan on reading a lot of the books I never got around to in previous months in November! 

8 comments:

  1. Three Dark Crowns and The Crown's Game both look really good! I hope you enjoy them!
    My TTT!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke as well, but have put off reading it due to its length!! There's mini series out there based on the book that I'd like to watch.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Crown's Game! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three Dark Crowns is starting to win me over as one I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a chance to read all of these. I love the cover of Serafina.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just heard about Three Dark Crowns the other day, and now I want to read it as well, and since I loved Anna Dressed In Blood then I am sure I will enjoy this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Empire of Storms was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard really good things about Three Dark Crowns. I don't usually read YA fantasy, but I might add it to my TBR considering all of the buzz! Good luck with your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete