Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #72

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
----------------

IN MY MAILBOX

And I Darken by Kiersten White - I had a hard time choosing a June release but I finally settled on this book. I've heard that it's pretty bloody gorey and I tend to like those kind of books. Many thanks to Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Books! 

PURCHASED
I went thrifting recently! I'm not 100% on how much these cost this time because J paid, but it was definitely less than $10. 

From top to bottom, left to right. 
1. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
2. 365 Ways to Help Your Children Grow (lots of great ideas in
this book!)
3. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
4. Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple (World Book Night 2014 edition which is the last year they did it in the USA. I passed out Miss Peregrine's...)
5. Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk

6. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer & David Levithan
7. Evernight by Claudia Gray
8. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
9. Pippi Goes On Board by Astrid Lindgren
10. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl
11. Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
12. Moccasin Trail by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
13. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (One of my top favorite books.)
14. Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan
15. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (I don't own any other HP books in this edition!)

Have you read any of these? 
What did you add to your shelves this week? I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. You got some interesting books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice haul of books. I love getting books in the mail. :) And Charlie and the great Glass Elevator- I remember that one! Isn't tha a sequel to the Chocolate Factory?

    ReplyDelete