Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon


The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon is hosted by Wishful Endings

The read-a-thon starts tomorrow, Monday September 12 and ends September 26.

I haven't been doing the best with read-a-thons these days (I didn't finish a single book for Bout of Books 17!) but I'm so behind on my reading right now and maybe what I need is a real push to get out of this slump. I think it will really help that this read-a-thon lasts 2 weeks. We are already almost half way through September and I've only finished one book. So basically I still have my whole September TBR to read. It doesn't really help that I chose a massive book to read this month (Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell) but I'm going to put that on hold for a little while so I get a few books knocked off my list. 

A few read-a-thon things that I will put here to help me remember:
- Hashtag: #TackleTBR
Visit the page to keep up with challenges!

Ok, so here are a couple of books that I hope to get around to in the next two weeks:
  • Shadow of the Dark Crystal by J.M. Lee (CR)
  • The Dream (Rahtrum Chronicles) by R.K. McLay
  • Timekeeper by Tara Sim
  • The Cartographer's Daughter by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
  • A Gathering of Shadows of V.E. Schwab
  • Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

I think I'm going to kick up my involvement a notch and force myself to participate in at least one challenge and keep track of my progress (below).

Monday, September 12
Book/s Read: Shadows of the Dark Crystal (physical) & Th Dream (ebook)
Pages Read: 40 pages + ___ 
Total Books Read: ...
Total Pages Read: 40 + ___
Finished Book/s:

Tuesday, September 13
Book Read:
Pages Read:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Finished Book/s:

(And so on. I'll fill in from day to day.)



Want to join in last minute, too?
You can sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment